Crossing that Bridge!

Latest message from the Race Director

March 23rd, 2020 Update

To Our Hundo & Hundito Family!
In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally about what the Hundo Board is thinking regarding the upcoming June 20, 2020 event. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are going to remain optimistic and hold the date!  This of course may change for many reasons and we plan to make another official announcement on April 9th at noon.
We are committed to providing the best and safest event possible for everyone involved.  Our beneficiaries depend on all of us coming together every year to do this thing called the HUNDO and HUNDitO!  Let’s stay positive, hopeful and healthy!
Keep riding!

Race Director

Crossing the Bridge