The Bailey HUNDO is a charity race focused on raising money to make sure the future of cycling is bright! All funds raised go to our nonprofit partners: Trips For Kids Denver/Boulder (TFK), Colorado High School Cycling League and Colorado Mountain Biking Association (COMBA). The more money you raise, the more premiums you receive in return.
To make a donation by check, make it out to "Advance Colorado Fund Inc", the nonprofit established to run the race. Racers may click here to view donations and fundraising progress.
Advance Colorado (dba Bailey HUNDO) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID: 20-8096501
The address is: Bailey HUNDO, c/o Brittany Jones, 47 Vale Circle, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
HUNDO Fundraising Prizes
- Cost to race $55, fundraising minimum $200.
- If you raise the minimum of $200 by April 25th, 2019 you earn a commemorative jersey before the race.
- For raising $300 or more you will receive a HUNDO neck warmer.
- $400 a 10th year anniversary t-shirt.
- $500 a 10th year commerative hat.
- $750 a 10th year commemortive logo club ride shorts.
- $1,000 and up you get a HUNDO Hoody.
- Top 4 fundraisers win one of these 4 prizes: Yeti bike frame, Entry to La Ruta (two of these), entry to Breck Epic.
(The top fundraiser selects their prize first, 2nd highest fundraiser picks 2nd, etc.)
HUNDO Sweepstakes Awards
Every $50 you raise over the $200 minimum you earn an entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Rattler Series G3 entry ($375 value, nontransferable)
You'll receive a link to customize your personal fundraising page, where friends and family can donate on your behalf.
The online competition for Hundo Fundraising Top-20 podium is open until the after race awards ceremony. We will accept donations (cash, check, or credit card) up until the Wednesday after the race if you are close to earning a Bailey HUNDO arm warmer or special HUNDO premium, this is also the online fundraising cutoff for the larger prizes.
Thanks to all Hundo racers and their supporters and for making an epic difference!
Money raised by the Bailey HUNDO is used to plan and build new trails in the Platte Canyon area and distributed to our nonprofit partners:
- - Trips For Kids Denver/Boulder, which offers mountain biking opportunities to underserved youth and changes lives “two wheels at a time”!
- - Colorado High School Cycling League, an awesome resource for high school students around the state to be exposed to the healthy habits, outdoor adventures, and a lifelong sport in an environment that fosters camaraderie and respectful competition where no student-athlete is benched.
- - Colorado Mountain Biking Association advocating for mountain biking in Colorado and building awesome new trails with volunteers and community members.
- - Trails campaign raising awareness of little Bailey, Colorado’s big plans to become the economically thriving trail-sports hub that the Front Range foothills region needs.