The Bailey HUNDO is a charity race focused on raising money to make sure the future of cycling is bright! All funds raised go to our nonprofit partners: Trips For Kids Denver/Boulder (TFK), Colorado High School Cycling League and Colorado Mountain Biking Association (COMBA). The more money you raise, the more premiums you receive in return.
To make a donation by check, make it out to "Advance Colorado Fund Inc", the nonprofit established to run the race. Racers may click here to view donations and fundraising progress.
Advance Colorado (dba Bailey HUNDO) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID: 20-8096501
The address is: Bailey HUNDO, c/o Brittany Jones, 47 Vale Circle, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
HUNDO Fundraising Merchandise Incentives
- Cost to race $55, fundraising minimum $200.
- If you raise the minimum of $200 by April 25th, 2019 you earn a commemorative jersey before the race.
- For raising $300 or more you will receive a HUNDO neck warmer.
- $400 a 10th year anniversary t-shirt.
- $500 a 10th year commerative hat.
- $750 a 10th year commemortive logo club ride shorts.
- $1,000 and up you get a HUNDO Hoody.
- Merchandise will be mailed to you in September
HUNDO Top Fundraising Awards
Fundraisers have until end of day Wednesday June 19th to fund raise
Top 7 fundraisers win one of these 7 prizes, winners select prize in order
- Yeti bike frame (SB-100)
- Entry to La Ruta (two winners)
- Entry to Breck Epic (you select 3 or 6-day event)
- Entry to the Breck 100
- Rattler Series G3 entry ($375 value, nontransferable)
- Entry to the 12 Hours of Penitence
- Pluse a dozen more prizes
- (The top fundraiser selects their prize first, the 2nd highest fundraiser picks their prize second, etc. via email - 20 winners in total)
HUNDO Sweepstakes Awards
Every $50 you raise over $300 you earn an entry into the Sweepstakes.
Prizes - ten winners select in order from this pool of prizes:
(Winners names will be announced at the finish area on race day, drawing to be conducted Thursday June 13 8pm)
- Grand prize - Cannondale full suspension mtn bike (sized to winner)
- Second prize - Rattler Series G3 entry ($375 value, nontransferable)
- Two Deuter Front Triangle bags (two winners)
- Deuter Energy bag
- Two mudslingers $20 gift cards (two winners)
- Six Trips For Kids T-shirts (1-S, 4-L, 1-XL
- Hestra Light Winter Gloves (Men Size 11)
- Hestrea Winter Mitten (Women Size 11)
- Two Colorado Cycling League Gift bags (two winners), with Pint glass, coffee travel mug, buff and skull cap
You'll receive a link to customize your personal fundraising page, where friends and family can donate on your behalf.
The online competition for Hundo Top Fundraising Awards is open until Wednesday June 19th after the race. If you are close to earning a Bailey HUNDO merchandise incentive, this is also the online fundraising cutoff.
Thanks to all Hundo racers and their supporters and for making an epic difference!
Money raised by the Bailey HUNDO is used to plan and build new trails in the Platte Canyon area and distributed to our nonprofit partners:
- - Trips For Kids Denver/Boulder, which offers mountain biking opportunities to underserved youth and changes lives “two wheels at a time”!
- - Colorado High School Cycling League, an awesome resource for high school students around the state to be exposed to the healthy habits, outdoor adventures, and a lifelong sport in an environment that fosters camaraderie and respectful competition where no student-athlete is benched.
- - Colorado Mountain Biking Association advocating for mountain biking in Colorado and building awesome new trails with volunteers and community members.
- - Trails campaign raising awareness of little Bailey, Colorado’s big plans to become the economically thriving trail-sports hub that the Front Range foothills region needs.