Volunteer for the HUNDO!
The Bailey HUNDO cannot be run without the help of volunteers. Whether you are looking to help with registration or at an aid station we have something that’s just right for you! Please join the wonderful people who are supporting our race the 3rd week in June.
Thanks for considering supporting the Bailey HUNDO and the 50-mile HUNDitO! The race benefits several non-profits, each in turn contributing something unique to the cycling community. Over the past five years we've contributed thousands of dollars each year to IMBA, COMBA and Trips For Kids. We also just added the Bailey Trails group to our list of recipients! The race simply doesn’t happen (nor do the major donations!) without the help of volunteers!
Volunteer sign-up is exclusively managed via SignUp.com, an easy-to-use volunteer management service that clearly maps out roles and details. Once you’ve signed up there, please come back here if you’re interested in the incentive program. A quick sign-up via our race registration system and you’re off and running! We provide you with your very own fund raising webpage that makes it easy for your friends and family to donate.
Thanks once again and see you out there!
Race Director Bailey HUNDO
We’re using SignUp.com (an online sign up and reminder tool) to schedule volunteers for the HUNDO. Please the button above to sign up. You can help in more than one area but we’ve separated them by dates to make sign up easier. SignUp.com will provide you with the option to select your date/dates.
Once you sign up, please click “Confirm” and you’ll receive more information. If you prefer not to access the site, please email email@example.com and we can sign you up manually. (SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone or send spam emails).
Ready to sign up Follow these 3 easy steps:
- Click the button above to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com.
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Already signed up and want to register for the incentive program Great! The link to do this is coming soon.
Volunteer Information Sessions
We have a couple of Volunteer Information Sessions coming up. You need to attend only one of them:
- Friday, June 7th, 6:00-7:00pm HUNDO Volunteer Information Session. Rider bag preparation 7pm-8:30pm at Crow Hill Fire Station in Bailey, CO
- Wednesday, June 12th, 6:00-7:00pm HUNDO Volunteer Information Session at Bicycle Village in Westminster, (Rider registration/expo is also during this time)
Friday, June 7th
Rider bag preparation at Crow Hill Fire Station 7-8:30pm
Friday, June 14th
Registration volunteer Bailey (pm)
Camping & parking attendant (pm)
Spaghetti dinner servers at finish line (pm)
June 15th - Race Day!
Starting line volunteer (5am to 7am)
Aid station leader (3 hour shifts)
Aid station volunteer (2-5 hour shifts)
Course marshal (3 hour shifts)
Finish line volunteer (11am to 6pm - various shifts)
Medical team volunteer (EMT, nurse, etc.)
Post race server (11am to 6pm - various shifts)
Course sweep (3pm to 7pm)
Finish line cleanup (5pm to 7pm)
All volunteers will receive:
- Commemorative volunteer t-shirt
- $50 in fund raising credit for the racer of your choosing - as a thank you for your volunteer efforts!
- Access to participant food
- Plenty of water to stay hydrated & BEER!
Already signed up to volunteer and have a question? Email us here
Still need to sign up to volunteer? Click the Volunteer button above.
The race is possible by the help from many other generous folks! Each volunteer will be asked to sign a waiver.
Thank you for volunteering. You make all the difference!